In 2004 Idea, S.L was born as an integration of professionals specialized in the healthcare sector. Idea S.L aims to constitute a group of companies with international projection being a leader in the social and healthcare sector. Search for being characterized by a high level of quality, innovation and people-centred care in all its centres and services. Idea offers:
- A management team specialized in the sector that assures contact with professionals and institutions.
- A wide experience confirmed in the management of daily centers and nursing homes.
- A plan of short-term implantation in Spain and opportunities of expansion abroad with the aim to lead the sector in innovation and welfare quality.
- A welfare model compromised with the quality and the innovation. With a differential point opposite to the competition: our transversal approach, based on the continuity of the care (from her domiciliary solutions to the most specialized centres of sanitary type), centred on the elderly and their families.
- A social commitment of the company to the society through its model of centred, opened and joined with the near environment.
- An integral management, welfare quality and innovation with the pioneering development of new lines of business: consultancy of HR and quality for welfare centres, on-line formation, centres of physical therapy and rehabilitation, centres of attention to foreign pensioners in Spain.
Idea as a social-sanitary centres manager and consultancy with a sample of n > 1500 users, participates in the next research lines: longitudinal and transversal studies based on changes associated with aging, study on different pathologies in the area of the health in adults, new technologies for the elderly, advice on the development of interfaces, accessibility, usability and product testing on the sample, AAL, serious games, lifelong programs, new therapies studies applied to aging in the bio-psycho-social field in dementias, testing new cognitive, emotional and social assessment, correlation between new and traditional cognitive treatments, developing of the educational programs related to the field of the elderly.
Pilar Suárez ,PhD
Camino de esquiroz, nº6, oficina 3
CP: 311920, Cizur Menor, Navarra