everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis works with clients in all industries with
multi-country teams implementing the best solutions. Since 2010, in the United
States, everis has been focused on providing the best value to
Banking, Insurance and Health companies as well as Public Institutions.
– everis business consulting focuses on industry knowledge, service innovation and specialization.
– everis IT Strategy solutions designs and implements technological solutions and manages applications, infrastructures and outsourcing processes. To do this, everis encourages the use of methodologies that ensure quality, production transfers to high-performance centers, and functional and technological specialization.
– everis BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) is focused on the rendering of outsourced business process services. Our customers enjoy greater internal capacity to focus on more value-added functions of their business,increasing service quality control in their associated areas of expertise.
– everis outsourcing specializes in strategy, assessing, designing, managing and providing outsourcing services. It brings together experience, recognized market best practices and the tools that address the needs of each client.
– everis centers are designed to deliver high levels of efficiency and productivity including capabilities for executing tasks in an industrialized manner (CCMMI). We have a network of offshore high performance centers in Southern Europa and LATAM, providing a credible, scalable and cost effective alternative to Software Factories.
everis Spain, S.L.U.
Avenida de Manoteras, 52
Phone: +34 91 749 00 00
Fax: +34 91 749 00 01